11/12/2009

Dear Jessica
Alvarez and Marsal


Thank you for your telephone call about my Washington Mutual accounts.
It seems your law firm is unable to find the various accounts which I own/ was trustee
For before the crash in September 2008.

It shocked me that the law firm that has billed $ 2,701,857. to me and my fellow
WM bankruptcy partners doesn’t even send me a twenty dollar gift certificate
towards a Thanksgiving turkey. Your voice sounded young and fresh. I recall
myself working a 75+ hour work week with all the enthusiasm of a young bull.
Good luck to you and the generation in America who has no idea how many pieces
of green paper dollar bills equals a trillion in miles ( enough to wrap the earth almost four thousand times) or how long it takes to save even $ 8000.

Yours truly,