4/11/2010

Courage America

Fear in America. President Truman said, and I apologize as I mis-quote, "America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."




I don't see Leadership inspiring courage today. Obama reads the letter from a young miner just days before the tragedy and repeats the lamplight prayer. He shakes his finger that we will get to the bottom of this. The next post is the bevy of legal experts who estimate settlement dollars. How ugly are we to send news crews to the funerals?

Our Administration on all political sides has become afraid of wealth and afraid of commerce. The Leadership tells us to trust them; they will get to the bottom of this and regulate every aspect of our lives.



I am sorry but work is hard. Creating, building, selling, inventing does not happen when you nap comfortably at the country club pool. The job in front of us is to buckle down, work twice as smart, and reach our hand to pull up our neighbors ( I mean our neighbors in the United States). Bring me inspiration, grant me bravery, God Bless America.