CHASE BANK ATM OPEN FOR HACKERS
J P Morgan Chase hacked yesterday. Eight three million accounts compromised.
How long ago did Chase know about this and wait until it leaked?
This is the largest failure of security in history.
This is far worse than Target, your email or Facebook hacked, pawned, and compromised.
What can you do?
· Chase is advising customers that they do not need to change passwords. I beg to differ.
· Change your password today and again next week.
· Check the account balances daily.
· Check new credit card accounts opened in the next twenty and forty days.
· Check your mailbox for any new information
· DO NOT respond to any emails from Chase or anything that appears to be Chase.
Jamie Dimon fails to comment.
JPM Stock price downgraded today.
In the world of internet bad guys this one is frightening.