2/09/2016

New Year Low Mortgages


Brian in my office gave everyone these cute envelopes with
one scratcher for Chinese New Years the other  day.
My first scratcher. I had to ask how many boxes to reveal.

Don't win but it was such a fun gesture.
I work with wonderful people at Eagle Home Mortgage.
In our office we have processing, funding and Underwriting.
This is the ideal set up for mortgage origination.

Since rates are now historically low we are all here long
hours getting our loans closed in 20 days. No bank can
do this and ramp up to the market flow.

Think about refinancing?  Give me a call
Fifteen year conforming loan at 3% APR 3.099
for a no cash out refinance of $400000.

(949) 784- 9699

Did you look up your birthday to find out what zodiac sign you are?
I'm the Dog.



Some gorgeous ocean views from this home.
I love this room with the coved windows