PIN IT

2/17/2017

GRANTS to BUY a HOME











Header1

GSFA Lender Bulletin   |   Program Bulletin #17-0217   |   February 17, 2017

GSFA Platinum & MCC Lenders,
Here's another opportunity to learn about the advantages of conventional loans under the GSFA Platinum down payment assistance program...

woman with megaphone

Freddie Mac HFA Advantage Program
- Lender Training Webinar


Training will include a program overview along with a question and answer session with representatives from Freddie Mac. Please pre-register as space is limited. A confirmation email will be sent to you with the webinar details upon completion of your registration.

What is Freddie Mac HFA Advantage?

Freddie Mac HFA Advantage mortgage offers outstanding flexibility for maximum financing. This offering adopts the responsible and affordable flexibilities and requirements of Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage but with added flexibilities for Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs). Call C G at (949) 784-9699 for  terms and conditions 
NMLS 324982

***REMINDER - MCC Promotion Ends March 31st***
$250 OFF Application Fee

 

House

For any GSFA MCC[links.govdelivery.com] reservation made through March 31, 2017, GSFA has lowered the Application Fee from $350 to $100. That's a $250 savings to borrowers!

The federal income tax advantage provided by the GSFA MCC is equal to 20% of the mortgage interest paid annually. This means that 20% of the annual mortgage interest paid is deducted directly from annual tax debt. The remaining 80% of the mortgage interest can still qualify to be taken as a deduction from gross income in the usual manner. 

The approval of an MCC, may also help the homebuyer to qualify for the mortgage loan itself. To learn more, visit visit our website and/or register to attend a Training & Education[links.govdelivery.com] webinar.
Additional Resources:


T

No comments:

Post a Comment