7/29/2019

Your Loan Process

I'm here to guide your loan process.

The mortgage loan application is a difficult process.
There is a list of paperwork you gather upfront
You must send the papers in clear readable pdf format.
After you send the list,
 another list may be generated from questions that arise from your information.
You must open emails and e sign paperwork several times
There is a bunch of information you don't want to share, or don't understand.

I'm here to explain why we need the information, where you can access the
correct format and how to get the lowest rate, most suitable loan, in the fastest
process available.

I'm here to guide you.
I'm like your spiritual, financial, and real estate investing advisor.
I'm going to tell you what I think, and you may not like what some
Fannie, Freddie, Dodd, Frank, or Govey guys created for laws; but,
I can explain why.
You may not care what laws the CFBP thinks are important.
You can always get a mortgage outside of the rules; but, it is expensive.

So ask as many questions as you like or need, and ask again when my
explanation is unclear. There are no bad questions. There are true answers.

I'm here to explain everything about home loans, the process, the Underwriting
and close your fast.

This process is like a marriage for a month, then I'm your friend forever advise.

Call me   949 -784- 9699

C G
NMLS 324982

Bank Statement Loans 
• Foreign Nationals 
• Second Chance Loans 
• customized products
• Self-Employed Loans
• Jumbo and Conforming Loans 
• Investment Properties 
• Construction Loans 
• Second/Vacation Homes 
• Delayed Financing 
• mortgage loans in every state
•Asset depletion as Income 
•Bridge loans