7/02/2020

Fog










The Fourth of July is coming this weekend. It feels strange to enjoy a holiday when
the world is upside down. The 4th has been one of my favorites to enjoy with family.

San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point are going ahead with fireworks
shows this year. My sister is having a gathering on her boat, but some of her friends
are not planning to wear masks so I'm not attending. Makes me blue, last year there
was heavy fog for the fireworks and I wonder if our June gloom continues???

News in my life: I started with Sun West Mortgage Company this week. They have
some amazing programs such as being able to close loans with very low FICO scores
and a full line of FHA, VA, Jumbo, Bank Statement Loans, and Construction. If I
may be of any help to you please feel free to call me. (949) 784-9699