3/22/2013

Caroline Gerardo Mortgage Loans


It's a good question. Why should you choose W.J. Bradley to obtain your home financing? You get bombarded by ads, mailers and spam from lots of mortgage lenders. How do you know which bank or mortgage company to call? Who do you click on?

Here are some great reasons to choose C G and WJB:

Direct lender. No middleman, no broker, just you and your loan officer.

Experienced. Caroline Gerardo Barbeau (C. G.) has been a mortgage lender since 1988. She has worked in Newport Beach almost as many incredible years serving Borrowers looking for best mortgage.

Caroline has closed more than two billion dollars in residential home loans.
She has bought and sold nearly eighty properties herself.
She has seen it all and has contacts to help make your mortgage transaction sail through.
Her goal is to offer the best advice free to assist you in selecting the financing that best fits your needs. Caroline has owned properties up and down the State of California. She lives in South Orange County, California

Products you need. From FHA to ARMs to jumbos to HomePath loans, HARP 2.0 no limits, underwater, Purchase, Investment, Refinance, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, Coastal Loans and Land Loans, you name it- If Caroline doesn’t have the loan or loans she will give you to the person who does.

She offers financing to fit nearly every borrower's needs.

Cutting-edge technology. We know it's a high-tech world, and we're using that to our — and your — advantage. I can tell you where in the process your loan is at any time. I even know whose desk it's on.

Fast and flawless. We are fast and we are accurate, which means you close on time. In fact, we lead the industry with our turn times.

Commitment. You're not a number. You are a client that I value highly. I am committed to explaining the loan process and helping you make informed choices.
I’m available any time. Clients call me at 5:30 AM or after work. I will work the way that suits your needs- email, text, telephone call, go to your home, sit on the kitchen table, fax, or messenger. I want to hear from you today and after you close your home mortgage loan.

I welcome your questions on the weekends. I’m no stodgy banker who turns off the phone at five o'clock.

At W.J. Bradley, you come first. Period. I'm here to help you get what you need. Call me today to learn more about what W.J. Bradley and I can deliver

Caroline Gerardo
Also known as C. G. Barbeau
Mortgage Banker
23041 SW Birch
Newport Beach California 92660
W.J. Bradley Mortgage Capital, LLC
Office: 949.637.8190
NMLS: 324982