Foreign National Mortgage

C G Barbeau Caroline Gerardo the loan lady contact NMLS#324982

Foreign National having trouble getting a mortgage loan in the United States?
We can do them but first you might want to establish an ITIN number with the IRS and open two secured credit cards in the United States with a bank that operates in the state where you would like to purchase property.
Link how to:

The reason Foreign Nationals would want to do this is it establishes credit in America. If you are Canadian citizen, you will only have a Beacon score. The mortgage interest rate on loans in the United States is built from your credit score.

If you are a citizen of another country you can develop an international credit report from aa minimum of four trade lines from your home country, but the FICO score won't be high.

Want to purchase rental or investment properties in California?

Let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.