2/14/2014

Yahoo email hacked



Green House at Santiago Canyon College, Orange California
A gardening post from sunny Orange County California. While the East Coast is suffering from storms, California is concerned with lack of water. Orange County has recieved little or no rainfall. All of our water is imported  from the Colorado River. Our President is in Fresno California today to talks about water rationing. What will happen to industry? Food fiber and fuel costs can only increase...

On presonal issues my yahoo email was hacked. I have nothing in my inbox two days running when I usually recieve 200 a day. Please call me and for heaven's sakes don't send them money I am not in the Ukraine.







Red bird decoration in palm tree

Recycled fruit bag protecting from crows


Mesh wire to protect from crows
Coral bouganvilla in California grows without care ( well just hack it back once established)