8/26/2014

Search for your New Home


A soaking tub in your new home












Search the Southern California Multiple Listing Service MLS from your smart
phone or desktop free
http://hbsr.homescouting.com/myapp/54b9393c-a2cb-437e-a2d7-1784249a2081

I offer this application for free. You can shop during the day or night. You can look up the value of your own home. Search for comparable sales in your neighborhood. It will tell you all the open houses near to you on any given day. It links to the Multiple Listing Service directly. When a Realtor uploads a new listing, it is live and available for you to view. A helpful way to search for a home from your smart phone, car, apartment desktop. To sign on you will need my secret code. The secret code is my phone number with no dots, no dashes, no parenthesis... 9496378190 Once you sign in then you will set up your own personal user name and password. Feel free to look at properties as often or as little as you may need. Shop for a friend, share it, be my guest.

When you need a mortgage or home loan just remember me and that I gave you this free Birthday present. Any questions my friends? Please feel free to call me. I am here to help.



Bath tub Bathroom remodel

http://eaglehomemortgage.com/carolinegerardo/

NMLS 324982