10/31/2018

Realtor Choice


Just sharing the cards and requests for listing appointments.
Blue seems to be the predominant print color for real estate
branding. Head shots for women vary but for men it's a
three quarter view in a dark suit.

Four agents mailed multiple personalized letters which
arrive weekly. A few dropped notes on my doorstep.
The most effective were those who asked if they
could make an appointment.

Since I am in a related business for now thirty years,
as a mortgage banker and loan officer I
know many agents on a personal level.
What I wanted from a listing agent:
One with largest internet presence
One who will pay for and run advertisements
One who has large social media platform to share
One who is honest, clear, kind, and smart.
One who likes dogs (I have an elderly Golden Retriever
dog, Great Pyrenees and a naughty chihuahua).
One who won't put a lock box on the house, I have
valuables and I want some monitoring of who goes in.
One who will do a large broker preview and one open house.
One who writes a perfect contract, or has staff who can.
One who will negotiate and represent the property as
if it was their own.
Communicates timely, doesn't text, knows the market,
doesn't gossip, has joyful heart, and sells this property
for full price