11/25/2019

Wreath Making

I make wreaths of native and greenery available on the ranch.
Last Christmas I sold them at Rogers Gardens, but I will have them at
a tree lot in Dana Point.

They are wild and fun, not your plastic $179 wreath from Target or Hobby Lobby

I sell them wholesale for $20 and $45 for anything you order. The size is from twenty inches
to forty. Every one is different. Some have long needle pine, olives, toyon berries (used by Native people as tea), lemons or oranges with cloves, rosemary, lavender, sage and pine cones.
They smell wonderful. They are all organic and decompose very easily. The frame is wild grape.
Even the wire turns to dust.

Here are a few unfinished. They will have velvet ribbons and more wild fruits before I deliver them.
A few friends an family get one dropped on the doorstep as if Santa stopped by on black friday.
I'm not into selling Christmas as big mall stuff.

Use what greenery surrounds you.
I start with grape vines and wire them.
I allow them to dry in shapes then remove
the wire.