6/30/2020

Mission Plan

cowboy
Sunday afternoon making my list for the coming week.
It's been a wild ride.
With a heavy heart I resigned from Pinnacle Home Mortgage. I didn't leave
because of anything structurally wrong there, its more about the changes from
Covid19 in the past months.
Allow me to back track, our group recently started before the quarantine
we did not have our lease signed with Irvine Company,
these rodeos are a dance back and forth and then was put on the
back burner as the office is in a high rise which involves a long elevator ride,
setting up safety for cubicles and new design concepts. So we struggled with
work from home. However, my home is a working ranch with all the confusion
of a carnival. Backhoes digging the road above me, a wasp infestation, then the
bee swarm, next the rats attacking my tomatoes, and not least OCSC Helicopters
"The Duke" and Duke II landing on my driveway in trouble. In the past four
years I always called the ranch the quietest place on earth, but neighbors construction,
Rancho Mission Viejo policing and Nature seemed to converge into the looniest storm
during the days I was squinting using my tiny laptop at home.
Then my boss and his boss started rumbling about jumping ship to join another company.
I kept my head down and didn't engage in the discussion, not wanting to disturb
my mortgage clients or worry my Realtor partners. When a tornado is on the horizon:
count the cans of peaches in the cellar, make sure there is water, and a bottle of fine wine.
Thanks 'rona for adding more pounds on my body.

Meanwhile I'm talking with an entity about doing something else big and somewhat related.
Packing boxes, listed artwork at Sotheby's, learned selling books on Abe books is not
profitable because their monthly fee is $25 and they underestimate shipping costs - I lost
about $38 per book on shipping to Europe, by the time I caught the problem too late.
I cannot donate books to the public library, because of the 'rona...
 (I have about 3000 art books I want to lighten my load).

Change is good. Time to lose my extra 'rona weight gain and Marie
Condo my personal belongings.

Training started for Sun West Mortgage this past week, and with Google now Zoom we
had a bit of confusion on the time and rescheduled the date. I have now worked on every
software in the mortgage and mortgage servicing arena, even build some early DOS ones
then also customized Encompass and Point. Not worried about new systems, that's the
least of my concerns.

I wonder about the changes ahead for those who work in offices and retail and every structure
for that matter. I was researching stocks of companies that make products that kill virus on
surfaces.  I searched companies that make products that will profit in this time, but also who
may invent or adapt something to use for office, restaurants, buildings where humans work.
Disinfectants Sanitizers like Virucide* used in Hospitals, Institutional and Industrial
Virkon, Clear Lemon, and Agriculture and Veterinary Cleaning products that kill virus.
What types of ultra sonic light or laser or something hot could be used in air filtration
systems? What could we do to kill virus on contact? Just tangent thinking and worrying about
working on the eleventh floor with thousands of people who in Orange County are refusing
to wear masks. I will let you know when I have some answers.

My list is ready for the week.
Mission planned out.
Got the groceries for the meals planned,
get four miles in every morning around 5:30,
make 40 calls from 2-5,
set up new CRM 3 hours before lunch,
pray the rosary daily,
and keep my children on track as well.

Search for my next leap
God bless you all.
Please wear a mask




photo booth

exotic bugs labelled

figurines hand carved

bugs

votive candles

ghost of Saint Francis

wooden crucifix

Corona De Maria 

San Juan Capistrano grave yard

mission grapes

votives